- From: July 18, 2020
- To: October 31, 2020
- Starting at: 12:00 AM
- Finishing at: 12:00 AM
- USD 4,800.00
- The Great Wildebeest Migration
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Narok County
- +254 722 888859
The Wildebeest Migration, is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”. The migration is a movement of vast numbers of the wildebeest, zebras, Grant’s gazelles, Thompson’s gazelles, elands and impalas. This move is an annual pattern for the grazers to seek fresh grazing and better-quality water. This journey becomes a big set of fantastic photography opportunity as the grazers literally have to survive throughout the journey evading top predators and the monstrous crocodiles of the Mara River.
I will be leading photographic safaris during the migration season from July to October 2020.
THE GREAT MIGRATION NON RESIDENT 7 DAY PACKAGE – PEAK SEASON (JULY TO OCTOBER 2020)
USD 4,800 PER PERSON
What is Included:
- Airport Transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Hotel.
- One Night Stay in Nairobi on BB.
- Ground transfer to Wilson Airport.
- Return Flights to Maasai Mara from Wilson Airport
- 5 Nights full board accommodation in a tented camp in the heart of Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Exclusive Private Safari Landcruiser for 6 Days with an experienced qualified safari driver.
- Park Fees for your 5-night stay.
- Wildlife Photography guidance by award winning Tour Leader Clement Kiragu. Learn how to conceptualize, photograph and post process your wildlife images.
- Balloon rides with Champagne breakfast available at USD 500 PP. *This should be arranged in advance.
- Maasai Cultural Tour. Cost available on request.
Excluded in the package:
- All Alcoholic drinks.
- International Flights.
- Laundry and any extra.
- Tips and gifts for camp staff and guides.
- VISA Processing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- *Rates apply to Non-Residents.
- *Discounted rates for groups of more than 3 who want to travel together.
- *Single Supplements available at an extra cost of USD 500 for single travelers who want their own tent.
- * Booking are confirmed once you have filled in a booking form and paid a non-refundable fee of USD 920 and full balance paid 2 months prior to Safari.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and confirmation.